Friday, March 25, 2011

Wisdom teeth removal....

in one hour. It's not going to hurt right? My co-workers think I'm being a little unrealistic thinking I'll be able to talk and work on Sunday. I have no idea if I am or not I guess we'll see. Sedation and 3 less teeth here I come.

:::

On another note when I've had a bad day I have a really horrible habit of buying books. The truly sad part about this is I often forget I even did it until I check my email and get a confirmation from Amazon. My first instinct is always, "who used my card?" Whoops, at least it was only one book. It's been kind of a sucky week.

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

oh man! that isn't fun. BUT on the bright side, I was just fine after I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed... talking and eating normally that night. ..... however a horrible sinus infection did occur about 4 days later from when they pulled the top ones.... but I'll pray you just get the first good part! Good luck! Let me know how it goes!