Friday, March 25, 2011

Well never mind I still have all my teeth...

My procedure was cancelled while I was sitting in the chair all ready to go. My Von Willebrand turns into an issue again. Arggg...

I'm so annoyed. I rearranged my entire week, I didn't eat all day, I was ready. Then the doctor had the nerve to say to me, "And we're just finding out about this now?"

Um... well yes since you only just did patient history 3 seconds before the procedure. Perhaps it would be wise to include a question about bleeding disorders when setting up procedures, because I'm not a doctor. I find it hard to believe that this is the first time they've encountered something like this.

Then the nurse or assistant or somebody was asking me about 2 million medical questions that I didn't know the answer to. She helpfully told me, "He's a doctor you?" Referring to the guy who was going to do my procedure, umm I would hope so.

They were also not impressed that my last hematologist lives in CT. I'm so annoyed this stupid von willebrands causes issues all the freaking time.

No comments: