Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm an auntie again...

My sister had her second child today, a little boy...

Charles William
6lbs 6oz 19 in

I love this picture. I'm holding Charlie and Eli, Emerson and Hannah (Charlie's older sister) gathered around to look at him. Such a sweet little baby boy. 

I'm not going to lie it's still really hard for me to go and see people in the hospital after they've had babies. It brings back everything that my experience wasn't (and Marcus feels the same way). It's hard for us. I wonder if I'll mourn that loss forever? The feelings aren't as raw anymore but they do come back so strongly in the hospital setting. 

Enough about me and my pity party. Charlie is a precious little baby boy. 

1 comment:

Jessica White said...

Love the picture of the kids swarming around you!

Congrats to your sister!