Thursday, August 4, 2011

I think this is a problem...




Yesterday Marcus went to check on Eli & Emerson at nap time and discovered that Eli was in Emerson's crib. He decided to do a bit of an investigation to see how exactly that happened.


They both glance over at the door but they couldn't see Marcus just the camera. Crazy kids this is not safe. Luckily, they didn't try it today or last night. Maybe they'll forget that this is something they've figured out how to do.


I have to admit I found Emerson giving Eli a boost hilarious. And each time he tries to climb over she helpfully says, "up."

1 comment:

Jessica White said...

Oh my goodness! I love how Emmy watches the camera....Eli is just doing his own thing :-)

And I'm having 3 at once: HA! Let the good times roll!


(OH I also watched the video of your house....I really like it! It seems like you guys have a lot of space.)