Friday, August 26, 2011

Can you spot the toddler?

To follow up to my post yesterday about Emmy's love for her "things" here's what she looks like asleep in the midst of all it.


We removed some of the stuff. She also pulls her sheet off the mattress every night before she falls asleep. Who knows why. 

This is part of her entourage at breakfast. Piggy is sitting in the chair and the rest received a spot on the table. She is annoyed with me because I wouldn't let her get the rest of them. Her eggs were getting cold but she can't spend 20 minutes gathering her "friends" before each meal. Dinner looked very similar. 

2 comments:

Debbie said...

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen!

foxy said...

What a little cutie pie she is! Is it premature to predict that she will be the most social girl in school! With all those friends I wouldn't be surprised :)