Monday, November 8, 2010

Today I am thankful for...#5

laughter. Eli & Emerson are 18 months old (as of today) and they bring so much joy and laughter. They each have unique personalities and they are constantly cracking me up. I also have Marcus who in his own quiet way is hilarious. An example:

When Eli & Emerson wake up the first thing they do is check on the other and say hi. Eli woke up from his nap first so we brought him downstairs and he was so concerned about Emerson. He kept going to the stairs and pointing up. Nothing we could do distracted him from the fact that his sister wasn't with him.

When Emmy finally woke up Marcus walked down the stairs with her and started singing, "Reunited and it feels so good." It's possible that you may have need to be there but it was hysterical. Our house if filled with laughter these days and it's such a welcome change from the previous (PPD filled year).

I am so very thankful for the gift of laughter. Eli, Emerson, and Marcus life is never boring with the three of them.

1 comment:

Jessica White said...

I now have that song stuck in my head lol It's funny how kids, particularly, twins are so concerned about where the others are.