Saturday, November 13, 2010

This is beautiful...

this blog post here is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. A reminder to be gentle with one another because we don't always know what's going on. I have been guilty of not always being gentle with those around me. For getting frustrated and angry and annoyed because I didn't understand why someone was acting they way they were (mostly my family).

And in return I have also been on the receiving end of some very painful comments and experiences all because people didn't know what my invisible signs around my neck said.

So today I am grateful for that blog post. A reminder that moved me to tears and made me want to share it with anyone and everyone.

What would your signs say? I can think of several for myself and imagine that those around me have just as many hidden battles, struggles, and journeys.

2 comments:

Jessica White said...

What a great post! I think we all think that we're the only ones struggling sometimes and just react because of our own struggles.

*hugs*

I know I have a few signs I'd like to hang up.

Carlita said...

A beautiful post. I wonder if anybody could read it without shedding at least a few tears.