Saturday, November 14, 2009

Success!!

For the first 6 months we basically let the babies nap where ever they wanted. They wouldn't nap in their cribs so we didn't force the issue, and we quickly found that they napped best in the swing. The problem with this discovery is that we only have one swing. Which resulted in the babies having opposite napping schedules, so I always had a baby awake, and no break ever.

These past few days I've been putting them down for naps in their cribs at the same time, and they are finally figuring it out. As I write they're both asleep, at the same time in their cribs. It's a miracle. I don't even know what to do with myself. Maybe I'll go shower, or do the dishes, or laundry... oh the possibilities.

2 comments:

Christi said...

oh the bliss of baby silence...:)

Jessica White said...

WOOHOO! I'd probably end up sitting on the computer wasting my time lol...that's what I usually do when I have a free moment :-)