Sunday, November 29, 2009

Leaving...

I'm leaving for a conference in Australia in 11 hours. My suitcase it packed (I think) I'm not very organized this trip and the suitcase is surprisingly small so I'm feeling as though I'm forgetting something. Oh well.

I'm conflicted. Marcus and I talked about me applying for this seminar back in August. I went back and forth and decided I would apply and then if I was accepted we would go from there. Then I was accepted and it seemed so off in the future I went ahead with the class.

Now it's here and I'm having a hard time with the prospect of leaving Marcus and the babies for 10 days. I know they will be well cared for, although Marcus, bless him may go a little crazy. I know that when all is said and done I will be grateful for the experience, I'm just a little anxious about everything at this second. Plus, my semester isn't over yet and this is the busiest time of the school year. Finishing the semester from Australia, while attending a conference should be interesting. Although I do have 27 hours of flight time I need to occupy...  

I also still don't feel good.  I had an awful fibromyalgia week and didn't get anything done. *sigh* oh well. Off I go very soon...

(This is really random but I'm too tired to really edit my thoughts or form coherent sentences).

2 comments:

Jessica White said...

Prayers for a safe trip and a sane husband :-)

JustaKidAtHeart said...

Have a great time and be safe!