Tuesday, April 27, 2010

To Follow up on my really awful night...

I'm going to have another one, this one of the academic variety. For some reason I thought my final paper for a class was due on Thursday so I thought I still had a little bit of time. A quick refresher glance at the syllabus informed me that the paper is due tomorrow, all 12-15 pages of it. Pages I haven't even started.

In my pre-twin days writing a 12 page paper the day before it was due would be no problem. However, I can no longer function like that, especially not following a night like last night. Dear lord help me this is not going to be good.

Ready, set, here I go. (Mostly I'm trying not to cry).

And I realize this is all my own fault. I wrote the date down wrong the first week of the semester and never bothered to double check until about 30 minutes ago.

2 comments:

Jessica White said...

Oh no! Sending lots of prayers your way!

Debbie said...

maybe you should cry---get it all out---and then write the paper.
It might make you feel better.