Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More on the Job search 2010...

Since this interview last month I've had three phone conversations and a second in person interview. Things seem to be going in a positive direction. I also know for a fact that they have contacted at least one of my references. Also at the second in person interview they asked me when I would want start and started trying to sell the area and the city to me. So right now I'm cautiously optimistic. I should know in a week or so if they are going to offer me the job.

It would be nice to know so I could shift my attention from job hunting to house hunting (since we have to move out of our current home on May 31st).

2 comments:

Queenie. . . said...

I so hear you on this. I should hear next week or so about whether I'll get a June start date. It would be nice to be able to make housing arrangements!

That's fantastic that it's going so well for you. Good luck!

~Jess said...

Sounds good!
Where is this one located?