Sunday, March 11, 2012

We're all very tired...

Eli and Emmy have had a great time with their grandparents and cousins but they're also so incredibly tired and don't really know what to do with themselves.

Yesterday, was my nephew's first birthday party. There were tons of kids there 3 and under. It was loud, lots of people and I think they were both exhausted and over-stimulated. Emmy had a break down and was just hysterical.

My mom ended up taking both of my kids to her house for the night so they could get some quiet time and they both slept for a, much needed, 12 hours.

Their cousin from AZ is here visiting (she's their age) and they're on very different schedules. The cousin doesn't have to go to bed until 11 so Eli and Emmy thought they should stay up too even though they can't handle that.

We're all so exhausted but it's been a good trip. Oddly enough I didn't take a single picture. I may need to steal some from my in-laws at some point.

1 comment:

Jessica White said...

Sounds like it was an awesome time! Can't wait to {maybe} see pictures!