Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Socks...

The other day Eli found one of my socks and put both is feet in in. Then he put socks on his hands and tried to walk. He would stand and then topple over and then laugh.

Then Emerson got some socks and Eli ran up to me and said, "picture".

I was more than happy to oblige.

Silly kids and their socks. 



Then Emmy decided to try and give Eli a kiss and of course he ran away...

But she got him. 

Silly  kids. We're still working on getting over being sick around here. Eli is mostly better but Emerson still has a runny nose and a cough. We're working on teaching her to cough into her arm.

We've been thinking about potty training around here. I actually think Eli could do it. When ever he doesn't have a diaper on he tells us when he has to go to the bathroom and then goes. It's kind of astounding actually.

I suppose we should work with this and just potty train him already, it just seems like so much work.  I'm a lazy mom I guess. 

1 comment:

Jessica White said...

I'm a lazy mom too..diapers are just so much easier.

Ave always reprimands me if I don't sneeze/cough into my arm...in my defense, it's only when I actually can't get to my arm.

Love Emmy trying to kiss Eli!