Thursday, April 21, 2011

Maundy Thursday =

an 11 hour work day.

Good friday tomorrow

Easter on Sunday

I quit my tutoring job. I finished with my two previous students and told my boss I couldn't take anymore right now. I feel mostly good about that decision.

Emmy pretended to be asleep tonight in the car with a silly little smile on her face.

Eli loves birds. When they land where he can see them he shrieks with joy and excitement. Of course then he scares them away but he's so dang cute.

At church today they were mesmerized by the organist who was practicing. They both just stood quietly listening. Eli was even dancing (who knew depressing crucifixion hymns played on an organ could inspire dancing).  

I'm tired.

Good night.

1 comment:

Jessica White said...

Good for you quitting the tutoring job: Hopefully now you'll have a bit more peace in your life.

Ave "tweets" at birds whenever she sees them. I think kids will dance to anything :-) How sweet though that they were mesmerized by the music!