Monday, April 11, 2011

As I mentioned...

Marcus and I chaperoned my youth at another retreat this last weekend in the mountains of California. Marcus is such a good sport and went along to be the male chaperone for my crazy male youth. He ended up having to share an open cabin with about 20 teenage boys, fun times for him.

My girls and I were in a totally different set up and I had my own room (thankfully). It was an another exhausting weekend with lots of driving (for Marcus). The babies stayed with Marcus' parents while we were away.
Me & my Friend Kristen from College. It was a nice surprise that she was up at this retreat too. We were teaching the kids a song in Shona that we learned in Zimbabwe.

Marcus participating in some of the activities we had an odd number of kids so he jumped in to help.

Me and Marcus looking tired.

My group with the Bishop of our conference 

Me and Kristen 
(don't I look lovely? No sleep, lack of shower etc. the ways of retreats).

I'm taking a few days off from work this week to regroup before the craziness of next week begins. 

1 comment:

Jessica White said...

It looks like you guys had a good time, and how great that you got to meet up with a frind!