Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A few days of rest...

I took Tuesday and half of today off from work and we all stayed with my in-laws in hopes of getting some rest. Unfortunately, things didn't really turn out as planned. Eli & Emerson have turned into little terrors. Throwing, hitting, etc etc. I seriously don't know what's gotten into them.

Plus some other really frustrating and at least from my end sad family dynamics that left me in a constant state of anxiety the entire time so I didn't really get any sleep. I came home today feeling sad and defeated and mourning the loss of what I thought was once a good relationship.

I really miss my friends right now. They were always so great at listening and giving me real and honest perspective. Now I just feel *blah* and I honestly don't know what to do about it at this point. My stubborn side says okay just give it up, but there's the other side of my that greatly values the lost relationship and I'm mourning it. I don't know what to do.

And yes I realize this is all really vague. I apologize for that I'm mostly just trying to work through my emotions.

The good news is that tonight was my last evening class so that frees up my wednesday evenings again. Now onto the next thing.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

I'm sorry Sadie. While I don't know exactly who/what i know how you feel about the family. It's sad and frustrating all the time.