Sunday, February 7, 2010

I put my pants on inside out this morning...

I zipped them up, buttoned them, and went about my Sunday morning routine (panicking and preparing things for church, and the study I'm leading, last minute).

I was finishing my hair when Marcus walked by and starting laughing, "Are your pants on inside out?"

"No...(*looking in the mirror*) they're fine... oh wait, crap they are."

Thank goodness for laughing, observant husbands. I can only imagine how embarrassing it would have been to stand up before the congregation with my pants on inside out. I'm still not sure how I managed to button and zip them without noticing. Perhaps more sleep is in order.

3 comments:

Jessica White said...

Perhaps you could have convinced them it was "wear your pants inside out day"....we used to have that in high school :-)

JustaKidAtHeart said...

OMG LOL

Queenie. . . said...

You must be REALLY tired! But also really talented to have zipped and buttoned inside out pants. I hope you made it through the rest of the day unscathed by wardrobe malfunctions.