Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The day after...

we made it home and we're all exhausted. We all slept in until 9:30 which is unheard of for the babies and I only woke up at 9 because my friend was knocking on the door (I forgot that she was dropping a book off for me). Marcus skipped his morning class and the babies basically napped all day long. At one point Emerson took a four hour nap. My poor tired babies.

I also for the first ever since having babies was able to do the whole, "nap while the babies are napping" thing. It's never really worked before because they don't usually nap at the same time. I was attempting to do some reading while the babies were napping and instead woke up an hour later sleeping on top of my book.

I also didn't go to my afternoon class but that's more the result of not having a baby-sitter since he was sick this morning.  But I honestly didn't mind having an excuse to stay in out of the snow.

Overall it was just kind of a lazy day. Tons of snow and lots of napping babies who just whined when they were awake. They did so amazing on the trip all things considering, but I'm so happy we don't have any plane rides in the near future.

1 comment:

JustaKidAtHeart said...

you've been nominated. see my blog....http://thefamilyvowel.blogspot.com