Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

One week and one day since our positive fFN and the babies are still where they should be. Here's hoping for many more weeks. It's a little surreal that it's Easter, I suppose because I can't leave the apartment, which means no church, which is pretty much what Easter is about. Marcus is at work, I'm on the couch doing homework oh and I'm sick. Despite Marcus' best efforts not to get me sick I woke up this morning with a sinus headache and sinus pain. It's extra fun to have to lay down when you can't breath or take any medication to help with the issue. Happy Easter to us.

Some friends are coming over later and bringing Easter dinner with them, as much as I love their company and support it's really hard for me to have so many people descend on my home and not be able to control things. Because of the circumstances they help themselves to the things in the kitchen, which is fine and necessary but it causes me anxiety. I wish I didn't have such issues but I do. Blah...

1 comment:

Jessica White said...

Happy Easter! I'd be just as stressed as you about it. I hate it when people come over...it's nice, but things are never left the way you would like them afterward.

I've been struggling with a sinus/migraine all day.
Hope you feel better.