Friday, April 10, 2009

28w 1d

There's really not much to say that hasn't already been written about this week. Sucky week full of bad news. I don't really even have the energy to try and find something to say. I'm still on bed rest, I'm worried and scared, and I'm feeling a little bit cheated. This isn't how my pregnancy was suppose to be. I canceled our child birth classes that I signed up for a few months ago. I was concerned when I signed up for them that we wouldn't ever actually get to go and unfortunately that came true.

My friends have been great. On wednesday they all came over and brought us dinner, they came over again today and we watched a movie and had lunch, and they're also coming over on friday and bringing easter dinner to us. My professors have also been accommodating but I hate not being able to go to class. I almost never miss class. As an ungrad. I only missed one class in four years and my attendance record in grad school is somewhat similar (with a few more missed classes). I'm trying to stay positive and get my school work done, it's not really working.

Here's hoping we make it another week.

I do have a belly pic. it's horrible. I'm in sweats and a t-shirt my standard bed rest apparel.


No comments: