Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm trying not to cry...

I'm in so much pain. The walking is and sitting is getting to be too much. I still have a three hour class to sit through and I don't know how I'm going to do it. My back is broken or something. In other news three more people today noticed and commented on my pregnancy. It's hilarious to me that some people who I spend time with and sit next to in class haven't noticed up until this point. It's pretty obvious. One lady asked if we did IVF, and then brought up the octuplets, what is it with people seriously.

Okay, I must find the energy and strength to move. I love my sweet babies but they sure do make me hurt, and this pain is a whole new level. I'm used to hurting and aching. That's my everyday existence even when I'm not pregnant, but wow this is really not good. I'm scared for the next few months although more than anything I want the babies to stay in and grow so I'll take whatever I have to in exchange for big healthy babies in June (hopefully).

No comments: