Thursday, March 5, 2009

23 Weeks

Overall it's been a fairly uneventful week which I'm grateful for. I've been trying to take it as easy as possible because I'm extra paranoid about my cervix. Over the weekend I spent all my time on the couch and pretty much any time I can I'm sitting. My anxiety has been really bad this week in regards to a variety of things and as a result of that and general discomfort I still haven't been sleeping. I also didn't go to work at all this week, I'm just so tired and I didn't have the energy for it.

The babies are kicking more and more and Marcus is able to feel them quite a bit these days. One day a baby was kicking really hard over and over so Marcus put my hand on my stomach and then when the baby kicked he jerked his hand away because it was so hard and distinct, not like the little twitches he's felt earlier. There's also a baby that's hanging out around my rib area which is a really weird feeling, and I can feel when they roll or something which creates a really weird sensation. So strange and so amazing. Breathing is increasingly difficult as it bending down to do things like tie my shoes and it needs to warm up quickly because my winter jacket is becoming too tight to zip up.

I also opted out of a 7 day training in Baltimore that I was suppose to attend in two weeks for my internship. I'm a little sad about missing out on the opportunity but it's 7 full days of training from early morning into the evening and physically I just didn't think I'd be able to handle it. Marcus was relieved about my decision not to go.

I've been feeling kind of blah lately. I think I'm a little lonely which is nuts because nothing has changed but I feel really alone over here. Maybe part of it is the weather. I'm over the cold and the snow, I'm tired of school, and I'm tired of my internship. I'm also just worried and anxious which probably doesn't help.

Other than that not too much going on. I have another cervix check tomorrow and then an OB appointment on Monday so hopefully we'll get good news at both of those appointments.

23 Week Pictures:

No comments: