Thursday, March 26, 2009

26 Weeks

Not a whole lot to report this week since all of it has already been updated below, with the baby shower, hospital visit, and doctor's appointments. I went back to school this week and I have to admit that finishing this semester is going to be a really big challenge. Sitting in the desks for class is beyond painful. Especially Tuesdays when I have 5 hours of class pretty much all in a row. Walking to and from my school although it's a really short distance also causes me a great deal of pain. It's a slight uphill walk and the pain in my back shoots down my leg and up my spine, and it literally brings tears to my eyes. I have to walk so slow and force myself to keep taking steps.

I also have no energy. This week I had a mid-term and a paper due and next week I have two more papers and all I want to do when I'm not in class is nap. I'm exhausted from growing these little babies. Oh well. Somehow everything will get done it always does. I just want the babies to stay in as long as possible so I'll take the temporary pain and discomfort if it means they'll be born full term at healthy weights.

And now my ever expanding belly. I don't have any stretch marks yet, but my scar from my appendectomy is not liking the stretching. It actually kind of hurts, so it should be interesting to see what happens with the scar as I get bigger.


No comments: