Friday, March 6, 2009

Doctors are fast (When they need to be)

The MFM doctor just called and said that result from the fFN test was negative which is great news and we can be assured that the babies are going to hang out for a few more weeks and since they're checking my cervix again in a week we will know next friday if something changes. So we have bought another week at least.

While I was on the phone with that doctor, my OB's office called and they called in the prescription for the Prometrium so I can start that as soon as I pick it up.

I'm impressed with the promptness of all of this. Doctors can be very efficient when they need to be and even called me at 7:00 pm to tell me the results. So at least I know for the next week all should be well and I'll continue to take it as easy as I can.

No comments: