Friday, February 27, 2009

Nursery Project #1

I'm a pack rat. I've been that way my entire life, in fact Pack Rat is what my Papa has always called me because I keep everything. Which as I get older is starting to pose a little bit of a problem, especially since we live in a small two bedroom apartment. We want to start on the nursery but in order to do that we first have to clear out all of the things that have accumulated in what we've been using as an office. Last night we took on our first project, cleaning out the desk. Which may not sound like a big project but it really was. Our goal was to take everything inside this desk:

And some how make all of that go neatly and organized into this bookshelf (which was full of it's own random assortment of things.

It took awhile and I actually threw away quite a bit but in the end everything fit and it's all neatly organized and stored away and this was our final result (sorry for the awkward picture but we had to move this book case over a little).


So one small step down, but we now have an empty desk that we can get rid of.

No comments: