Monday, February 9, 2009

Dr. Appointment 19w3d...

Just a quick routine appointment (these are so boring). I've gained a total of 15lbs which according to my doctor isn't bad but it's a little behind where I should be for twins. I don't know what else I can do I feel like I eat all the time. Oh, well she wasn't overly concerned about it.

My uterus is above my belly button which explains why breathing and even talking is difficult. I get out of breath so easily, it's embarrassing. I'm not used to short distances and even saying more than a few sentences at a time being difficult.

She explained a little more about the little girl's umbilical cord issue. Basically it's what I already knew, it can indicate a problem and they're just going to watch her and make sure she's growing, if she doesn't then bed-rest and no work will be the protocol to see if it helps. Hopefully though there's nothing to worry about and all will be well.

I got to see the babies again and they were wiggling all over like crazy, the little boy really likes to show off that he's a boy which Marcus finds hilarious.

I did in fact have a UTI so I'm glad I went in when I did last week and started the antibiotics and then that was it. I'll see them again in another 4 weeks.

1 comment:

Jessica White said...

I'm glad that your appt went well. I will continue prayers for your little girl that the umbilical cord, remains a non-issue.