Friday, February 13, 2009

The nun thinks I look small...

I'm staying at a convent (Which is a little weird) mostly because of the silence thing. And I'm blogging because yesterday we discovered we could borrow someone's unsecured wi-fi if we sit in a particular room in one room corner. Anyways I was asking a nun yesterday about food since I had read that Fridays were fast days, and well now is not the time to fast. They assured me that finding food wouldn't be a problem and when she found out I was 20 weeks pregnant with twins she said, "But your so tiny."

That was nice to hear since I feel really huge and I know I'll only get bigger and more uncomfortable. They're also going to put me on their prayer list for expectant mothers. Nuns are nice (which probably goes without saying).

1 comment:

Jessica White said...

I think you look awesome for 20 weeks!
That's great that they're so helpful.