Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bedding...

In addition to Marcus' particularities about the babies names he also has specific ideas about what he imagines the babies bedding to look like. For some reason he seemed to think that the bedding must have some type of animal on it. Where as I liked simple, more modern bedding. A total clash. I found some very simple bedding on clearance that I loved but Marcus just couldn't imagine what it would look like in the big picture and by the time I had convinced him of my vision for the room the bedding was sold out.

So the search continued for something we both could live with. We finally settled on this:



Despite the lack of animals Marcus really likes it and I'm also a big fan. Although we haven't seen it in person yet so we may actually hate it and have to start the search all over again.

No comments: