Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday 5...

1.) I slept really well on Wednesday night. I think the winning combination is 6:30am prayer and an hour of zumba. Physically exhausting myself seems to be key. However, keeping that schedule daily may in fact kill me, but I need a sleep solution. I did zumba on Wednesday and have done the shred for the last two days. Go me!

2.) Eli & Emerson have entered a stage where they get into everything. They're toddlers they've always gotten into things, but it's at a whole new level. Their new favorite targets are my office and our junk drawer in the kitchen. Today Marcus took the drawer out and put it on top of the fridge. This did not deter them. Emerson dragged a chair over to the counter, climbed up, and was attempting to get onto the chair. Eli came and got me and said, "Emmy uppa der" I didn't know where she was up but I knew it couldn't be good and it wasn't.

3.) I've read 4 of the 5 books in the Jessica Darling series. They're not for me. I've heard such good things but I've been disappointed.

4.) Tomorrow my church as an "All church" birthday party. As part of it we have a white elephant gift exchange. I have a skunk that dances and sings "I'm to Sexy for my shirt". What are your thoughts on the pastor bringing that as the gift for the exchange haha...

5.) Eli and Emerson destroyed the question mark function on my computer so I can't appropriately punctuate questions. They also broke the "l" so I have to cut and paste and l each time I use it. Super fun times.

No comments: