Sunday, January 15, 2012

Eli's new habit...

In November my cute 8 month old nephew Charlie came to visit. Charlie likes to stick his tongue out and it's one of the cutest things I've ever seen. 
Eli apparently really liked that habit of his cousin because he's adopted it as his own.


Eli now sticks his tongue out all the time.  It's not quite as cute on my two year old as it is on my nephew.

Hopefully this will be a short lived phase.


Thinking of new phases Eli and Emerson have entered into the question stage. All day long they both point to every single thing they encounter and ask, "That?" "That?" "That?" 

Over and over and over again. I actually think it's kind of cute for now. They want to know about everything and I'm happy to supply them with as many answers as I can.

Plus, "That?" is a much easier question to answer then "Why?" We haven't entered that stage yet. 

No comments: