Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Taking a vacation in the midst of moving....

Might not be the best idea. I've spent the last three hours on the phone trying to coordinate our movers, figure out insurance, get in touch with the finance people from the church etc. etc.

Being a grown up is hard work. Although can I just say how excited I am that the conference pays for movers. I'm so used to Marcus and I renting a budget truck, loading it up and going on our way, and this was across the country.

I was in heaven talking to the movers when they mentioned they would take things apart and put them back together. Amazing, I'm not even going to do know what to do with myself.

I'm a little nervous about our insurance situation. My crohn's disease may cause some issue with price de to pre-existing conditions. We will see how that all works out.

No comments: