Friday, June 17, 2011

16 hours...

That's how many hours straight I was at my conference today. 8:00 am-midnight. That's a bit extreme right? There was some really great stuff today though. Lots of inspiring things to think about and then put into action. I have so much excitement about our last session that I want to write about before it all goes away but it's 12:40 and I have to get up in 5 hours.

Marcus is (mostly) a good sport about all of this :~) Although my last session was suppose to last 30 minutes and it went on for 1.5 hours. He kept asking if I was almost done I would say yes, and then things didn't end. Finally Marcus said, "Usually when people say they're done they exit the building..."

Haha point well taken.

Two more days. Tomorrow really needs to be shorter though.

No comments: