Monday, June 20, 2011

Anointed...

We've been so busy and (not at home) these past few weeks I'm struggling to stay up with my blogging. I have so much I still need to share. In fact my mother-in-law requested earlier today that I quit my job, stop packing for our move, and write about my vacation. I would love nothing better than to do so, but I just can't.

As it is I've spent all day packing (and dealing with more insurance nonsense). But I'm resting for a few seconds since the babies are in bed and Marcus went to the store. I wanted to finish my posts about annual conference before I get even more behind.

I already mentioned the fixing of appointments but on saturday they had another service where they ordain and commission people and the bishop also anoints newly licensed local pastors (which is me). It was a looonnnggg service. In fact a bunch of us had a pool going to guess the length of the service. I won with my guess of 157 minutes. I got it right on the nose.

Our bishop reminding us of our baptisms. 

Answering some questions about what we'll promise to do as pastors. 
(In case you can't tell I'm the short female in the picture :~)

More questions. I look super serious. 


Being anointed by the bishop. Haha... I think this is hilarious because you can't see me at all. 

Then on Sunday my 9 confirmation class students were confirmed. I'm so proud of them and the work they've done for the past 6 months. 

No comments: