Sunday, June 26, 2011

Oh my lord...

I'm tired. I can hardly function today I'm so tired. This weekend we had a yard sale (in the midst of our packing). Today was my last sunday at my current church, plus we had the youth swim party this afternoon. We still have so much more packing to do before the moving truck arrives on Tuesday.

I'm seriously questioning how we're going to get everything finished. Eli & Emerson are exhausted too. At 6:30 tonight they simultaneously fell asleep on our living room floor. 

We've been going none-stop for the last 5 weeks, traveling somewhere every week. I'm so looking forward to finishing this move and resuming some steady normalcy. 

We're pretty useless this evening. Nothing is getting accomplished. I don't know how much I'll be here until after the move is complete. I guess we'll see how it goes.

My last Sunday at my current church. Next sunday I'll be pastoring my own congregation, it's so crazy to think about. Except I have to somehow write a sermon and plan a worship service in the midst of the move. 

No comments: