Saturday, January 8, 2011

Random Tidbits...

1.) Eli is still sick but he seems to have a little bit more energy. He still isn't really eating though so in solidarity Emerson has decided that she will also forgo eating.

2.) Thus far Emerson is not sick with RSV (yet??) although she did throw up tonight. I have no idea what that's about.

3.) I hate laundry and it's never done.

4.) Today Eli & Emerson are 20 months old (a real monthly post to come later). Emerson is getting much better at repeating things we say. It's really cute to hear her mimic things. Her vocabulary has improved significantly too. She says hi, tree (as in "hi tree" to the christmas tree), Puppy, and dada. (Yes four words is an improvement).

5.) I have some serious decisions to make about work in the next several months, and I'm torn on what to do.

6.) Despite taking 12 pills a day my crohns is not being very nice to be this week. I don't know how bad it needs to be before it warrants another doctor visit (that will probably be pre-existing as far as my insurance goes).

7.) My insurance sucks and yesterday I spent several hours trying to figure out why they think everything is a pre-existing condition and why they didn't cover much of endoscopy. I miss Yale health where we paid zero dollars for everything the last 3 years. I think it's ruined my expectations of insurance.

8.) I still haven't planned any meals.

9.) I miss my friends.

10.) I whine a lot as evident by this list.

Good night.

No comments: