Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday I turned 26! It was a fairly uneventful day. I worked all day and then came home for a bit and the went back to work until 9pm fun times. The babies got me a card...
Isn't it cute?

Marcus also made me a cake. In my family growing up it was always a tradition to put something on the cake and I always looked forward to seeing what my mom came up with. So I have insisted that Marcus carry on this tradition and every birthday for the last 7 years this "tradition" has caused him a great amount of stress. This year was probably his most "Creative"....

Me with my cake. He put small Reese's which are among my favorite candy but then he put my amazon gift cards on the cake. Amazon gift cards that I already had in my possession. He sent me a text at work yesterday asking where they were, now I know why. haha but to his credit he also added a gift card to Borders so he didn't reuse everything.
And me with my babies. I look as though I'm attacking them but they both kept trying to destroy my cake.

I insisted on pictures this year before I went back to work because I don't have a single photo from my 25th birthday. Which is probably due in part to having tiny babies and the start of my third and final school year plus an internship. 

We also took a family picture but I'll spare you those because they really did not turn out well. Eek...

1 comment:

Jessica White said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday!
It looks like you had a great day and what an awesome cake! Marcus you did a good job.

(You need to post more pics of the apartment :-)