Monday, September 19, 2011

I can't wait...

One of my very best friends from grad. school is getting married in a couple of weeks and I've been counting down the days for months.

We were all together in June for another wedding and it was so so nice to see them again.
Some of my very best friends at the wedding in June.

Random side tangent. Everyone in my house is asleep right now it's 11:55pm and I heard a lot of noise outside our backdoor. I'm so hoping it's a random cat or a raccoon. I ran and told Marcus that we were potentially going to be murdered (I'm not dramatic or anything). His response was, "I don't care."

I'm guessing he's going with the raccoon theory. I'm debating whether or or not I should investigate. Now this post is all of focus. And I pretty much forgot where I was going with it except to say I can't wait to see my friends. 


No comments: