Thursday, July 7, 2011

Timeouts...

Eli and Emerson got into their bathroom today and put the entire roll of toilet paper in the toilet and played in the water.  They also did this yesterday (you'd think we'd learn to keep the door shut or something). Anyways, because they were told no yesterday today they both got a time out in opposite corners of the room.

Emmy, is much more sensitive and sat in the corner, pouting and crying. It was really sad.

Eli sat in his corner smiling and playing with the wall. So I requested he fold his hands (he didn't) but Emerson did immediately.

After a couple of minutes I had them both come over and Emmy gave me a hug and sat on my lap. Eli on the other hand ran to Emerson's corner and sat there too. Apparently, this corner game was fun for him.

About an hour later he put his skunk (puppy) into each of the corners too. I don't think he was phased very much by the whole timeout thing.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This makes me laugh. I think they are the cutest things ever.