Friday, May 27, 2011

A Very long day...

Our day started at 4 am which is an hour in which no one should be awake. I'm just not a morning person. We had to drive to the bay area so I could meet with a shrink for my psychological evaluation. Ahhh... ministry and all of its requirements.

We actually made pretty good time and ended up arriving about an hour early, so we walked around the campus of the school where the doctor works. Eli and Emerson had a great time exploring and they even saw some dear (in the bay area of California).

Emmy was so cute because I kept asking, "Where are we?"

And she would put her arms up and say, "Are we?"

We're staying over and I'm currently typing in the dark praying that my exhausted 2 year olds will stop messing around and go to sleep. Sharing a hotel room with them at this age is not working out so well, because no matter what they can see us. They're both standing and saying, "mama, dada, mama, dada" and then laughing at each other.

We have the long drive home tomorrow and I still have to write my sermon for Sunday yay me!

No comments: