Sunday, August 8, 2010

Unpacking progress...

The mission was to unpack my 33 boxes of books (Marcus seems to think I have too many, I say there's no such thing).

Marcus set to the task of constructing the book shelves with his assistant Emerson. She's so observant and really loves tools for some reason.
So after Marcus put some screws in Emerson had a turn.
Then we had a problem. Two shelves were not enough...

We still had piles of books.

And more boxes.

So a third shelf was added and eight boxes of books are going to live in my office. Isn't it beautiful? It took me so long to figure out how to organize them. I'm not totally happy but Marcus was ready to move on in our packing adventures. 

1 comment:

Carlita said...

Wow. You do have a lot of books! I love having books around. Since we moved, we have kept all of our books in the basement because we wanted more space in the apt and I really miss having them (I miss reading them even more).

Congratulations to the twins on 15 months! Run Eli Run! They look so big to me. I'll be curious to see how big they are at their 15mth visit - oh, I just realized that you probably still have to find a pediatrician. Good luck finding a good one.