Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Trouble Sleeping (For Emmy)...

We've only been in our new house for 10 days and in that time Emerson has been having the hardest time at night. She resists sleep, instead asks over and over to come and "sit with mama"

She wants to sleep in our bed (which is unusual and not something we've ever done), and she wakes up crying.

I wonder if this is due in part to the transitions. Not only the move but not having me home as much. I worked from home at my last church, but I'm away all day here. She's really attached to me. I wonder if going to preschool is really going to send her over the edge, poor baby.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

poor thing! If she slept with me, she'd go back to her own bed fast. apparently I snore. LOL
when I laid them down for a nap once while they were here, I lay down on the floor and said "Gram's gonna take a nap too" I dozed. I snored, They laughed. AND woke me up.

Jessica White said...

Sounds like a lot of new things have her wound up...praying it settles down soon for her.