Thursday, February 7, 2013

Review: Touch & Go by Lisa Gardner...

Touch & Go is Lisa Gardner's newest Psychological Thriller. A family that appears to have it all. Loving couple, successful family business, teenage daughter. Then the family is kidnapped from their home, and as slowly their secrets start to unravel.

I'll be honest I'm not a huge fan of psychological  thrillers. I don't really have the patience for them. It drives me nuts to not know how it's going to end and who did what, because you know there's always going to be some weird twist and so the entire time I'm just waiting for that to happen.

Overall, this was an enjoyable read. I'm not sure it was such a fast-paced can't put down, need to know what happens, kind of a thriller, but it kept me entertained well enough.

The writing was mostly ok for me, I didn't find the revelations of secrets to be very shocking, but there were some surprises in the end.

If you're looking for a good read, enjoy thrillers, or just need to be entertained this book will do all those things.

I might check out some of Lisa Gardner's other books.

You can join the conversation about Touch and Go here

"This is a paid review for BlogHer Book Club but the opinions expressed are my own."

No comments: