Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Sleeping well (12w4d)

These past couple of nights have been awful. I can't seem to find a comfortable sleeping position (which is ridiculous because I don't even have a belly yet) but if I turn it feels like my entire stomach is being ripped apart. I also wake up at all hours to go to the bathroom and it takes another couple of hours to get comfortable again and go back asleep, and I wake up from hunger. Which is so bizarre. At 2 am last night I woke up and my stomach was grumbling but the thought of actually eating something also did not seem like a good plan. These crazy babies.

But we're going home tomorrow! I'm hoping the flight and our connection goes smoothly and I plan on packing lots of snacks since I need to eat and planes don't actually feed you these days.

2 comments:

Jessica White said...

Praying for a safe trip for you guys!

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for letting me read. I am just feeling .... I don't know how to describe it....because you were all alone!
You've been thru so much.
the Pebbles are very much loved!!