Friday, December 19, 2008

12 weeks 1 day

I can't believe I'm already 12 weeks. In some ways this has gone so fast. This morning I had another random throwing up experience with breakfast. I had only eaten half of my waffle and apparently it was not the thing I needed to be eating. I can't figure out why it's so random or sporadic but I suppose I should be grateful that despite the nausea I've only thrown up twice.

I've also starting having a few cravings but they're very random and fleeting. Usually I'll read about or see a certain food and I'll want it for about two seconds and then it won't sound good anymore, except for Pizza Hut breadsticks those have been a favorite lately.

Other than there's really nothing exciting to report. I'm still just here. I have no idea if I've gained any weight aside from the pound a few weeks ago because we don't have a scale and I'm getting more and more anxious to share our news. I think after our NT scan it feels more real and I feel a little more secure in the pregnancy after all the random bleeding.

I can't wait to tell our families.

Pretty boring update, but here's the 12 week picture, nothing exciting.

No comments: