Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Off to the sleep clinic...

We got a call around noon today that they had an opening at the sleep clinic tonight. This week is really not ideal for many reasons but the next appointment is October so off we go.

I'm hoping things will go better than I'm expecting but here are my concerns:

1.) Eli and Emmy don't do well away from each other. Eli is already really upset that he doesn't get to go "bye-bye car"

2.) Emerson is afraid of all things medical at her ENT appointment last week we couldn't even get her on the scale.

3.) They have to hook her up to all kinds of wires, which directly relates back to point two.

4.) I'm afraid she won't sleep.

Here's hoping it goes well.

1 comment:

Jessica White said...

I hope everything went well and they got all the information they needed.