Thursday, September 20, 2012

I really love 3 year olds...

or maybe I just really love my 3 year olds but they're so fun right now.

They can talk pretty well, they have such funny personalities, they make jokes, tell stories.

It's amazing to me to see how they're personalities develop, and actually how they continue to develop in ways that have been who they were since the womb.

Last night Emerson got out of bed 3 times to use the bathroom. Well, both she and Piggy needed to use the potty. I know it's a stalling technique but what am I going to do tell her she can't use the bathroom.

But then each time I went and tucked her back in bed and she wrapped her arms around me and said, "Good night mommy, I love you."

I think I would let her get up a 100 times just to hear those words.

This is also not to say that we don't have our moments of trials, but over-all being 3 isn't so bad.

Plus, I'm not sure anything can ever be worse than their newborn months.

No comments: