Thursday, September 6, 2012

Connections...

Yesterday, I went to a meeting with the senior pastor and a parishioner from the church. He mentioned triplet grandchildren and when I inquired a little more I learned their story.

His son and daughter-in-law couldn't have children and in 1990 IVF wasn't as common or widespread as it is now, but Yale was doing the procedure. They did IVF and his triplet grandchildren were conceived, born, and nurtured in the same clinic, hospital, and NICU as Eli & Emerson 19 years apart.

I love hearing other IF success stories.

(Apparently at the time of the IVF the procedures were different and 5 embryos were transferred. At the first ultrasound upon finding out it was triplets the mom apparently said, "Thank goodness it's only 3 haha).

1 comment:

Jessica White said...

Haha...that was about my reaction with these guys lol

I definitely love hearing other IF success stories :-)