Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My children amuse me...

We have Apple TV (as opposed to cable) and we often stream Barney episodes off of it. Today Eli was standing directly in front of the device so the remote wouldn't work.

Emmy was getting more and more frustrated with her brother and I kept saying, "Move please Eli."

Finally, Emmy took things into her own hands. She ran up to him, grabbed him around the waste and wrestled him away from the front of the TV. Eli was not impressed by this sneak attack.

I let them do their thing (because why not really) and I got the episode started.

Emmy let go of Eli and said, "See Bubba, works, okay."

And then went and sat back down. It was hysterical haha.

1 comment:

Jessica White said...

That's too funny! We only have my SIL's wii and have the same remote issues.