Friday, October 31, 2008

Huge scare this morning...

I woke up to red blood this morning and immediately panicked. It was only 6:30 so the doctor wasn't open yet not to mention the whole confusion about who to call the RE or the OBGYN. I called urgent care and spoke to a doctor who wasn't very helpful but said go to the lab and do another HCG he would order it. Only when I get to the lab he didn't order it and according to all of the people at urgent care there was no record of my call, which just about pushed me over the edge.

I called my RE (again) and my doctor called me back at 9:00 and had me come. The ultrasound looked normal for this stage in the pregnancy so for right now the baby is still there, but she did see what could be blood in the ultrasound. I'm still spotting some and I'm terrified. I go back in on Tuesday for another ultrasound, and I'm suppose to limit all activity. I don't know how I'm going to make it these next few days.

The first look at our little pebble. 5 weeks 1 day. We're hoping it snuggles it and hangs around for the next 35 weeks.

1 comment:

Jessica White said...

Oh Sadie, I'm praying that everything is all right and that your little one sticks around for a good long while!

*hugs*