Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Then there was Holy Week and Easter...

Holy week in my line of work is one of the busiest weeks for me. Starting with Palm Sunday and then 3 or 4 worship services in one week leading up to Easter.

 The kids made donkeys and processed in church for palm sunday
 My cute babies and me on Palm Sunday
 I preached and looked like I was really into it.
 We had Holy Thursday and Good Friday
 Then Easter Egg dying






 And cooking with Gram
 Look a Bunny cake
 My office during holy week becomes chaos and madness
 messes everywhere
 and everywhere
 But we had big boxes and balloons for a resurrection surprise!
 The easter bunny came to visit


 I had a sunrise service
 And the kids were so excited


 We found eggs
 Emmy, found most of them.
 They wore their easter best
And we survived Holy Week and Easter and then I took a nap.

No comments: